Payment under wrong tin no.

Discussion in 'Mahavat' started by tanuja, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. tanuja

    tanuja Member

    Bymistakelly I have done my vat payment on wrong vat tin no , And this firm its closed on 31/03/2011. Its also my firm and i create a new firm. Actually I want to pay vat payment on my new firm. In case Vat Can I do ? Please give me a ans as earllier possible...

Share This Page