How tt Submit Form 17 in case of delay

Discussion in 'DIN' started by tanuja, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. tanuja

    tanuja Member

    pls suggest me a solution my client is created a charge and satisfied charge in full on 31-3-2009, but we failed to file form 17 in time because the bank is not given "NO DUE CERTIFICATE" in time. They gave the certificate on 5-5-2009. can we file now Form-17 stating board resolution number and date.

Share This Page