Help for capital gain investment

Discussion in 'Tax planning' started by jansi, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. jansi

    jansi Member

    We had sold our HUF property in sept. now to get exemption for sec 54 I (member in huf) am purchasing new house. i like to ask you whether should I buy new house as individual or huf status? in other word should i give my individual or huf PAN crd to regisetr my new house? Is any difference in the above two ways?

Share This Page