E1 form applicable to vat

Discussion in 'Mahavat' started by Sona, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Sona

    Sona Member

    Supplier & purchaser(1) is based in the same state & purchaser(1) want to sell material during transit to Case 1 : purchaser(2) based in the same state Case 2 : purchaser(2) based in another state Can purchaser(1) use FORM E1? in which case or both cases. What forms all three have to use? please explain in detail.

Share This Page